I am catastrophically dorky. This is nothing I’m ashamed of. I embrace my unique charisma and channel it for good. I have such randomy, bazaar things happen to me over my lifespan, I just can’t keep it bottled anymore. I must share. I thought I would do quick blogs about these strange acts of dorkness.
Things you might read, like:
- The day my scrub pants crept to my knees without me knowing.
- Teaching cows how to skateboard.
- Watching my Annie doll’s head be shoved with bottle rockets and lit. (This is a good one.)
- Doing a cartwheel in front of Julliard School of Dance.
- Skipping across the bridge at City Creek to appease the troll who lives underneath. (ummm…. yeah, this was last week)
- And more such randomness…
Small experiences leave their little, sticky fingerprints on our lives and make us who we are. And that’s what I want to share – gooey, unwashable fingerprints that I can’t help or hide. Sharing is the best therapy.